25 free parking spaces (first-come-first-served basis).
- 1st parking lot (in front of the hotel): 4 spaces (free of charge)
- 2nd parking lot (4 min. on foot from the hotel): 21 spaces (free of charge)
- * Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations are not accepted.
- * If you hold a parking permit, please inform us when making a reservation.
- * In case of trucks / buses 4m long or longer, please inquire before making a reservation. Your request may be declined depending on the date of your stay.
- * There are no height restrictions.
- * When the above two parking lots are full, we will direct you to a nearby pay parking lot.
- First parking lot (in front of the hotel)
- Second parking lot (4-4-20 Nabeshima, Saga City)
Our very special breakfast
We offer breakfast free of charge (unless your plan does not include breakfast).
Saga is a major rice-producing region. Enjoy the sweet taste of delicious, glossy rice, purchased directly from the farm.
Our dishes, a mix of western and Japanese cuisine, are painstakingly prepared with fresh local Saga ingredients.
For the guests of consecutive stay, dishes change daily so that you will never grow tired of our special breakfast.
Breakfast hours: 06:30 to 09:45 Venue: lobby lounge
Items for sale
Mineral water, snacks, chocolate bars, instant cup noodles, sake, beer and more For when you are a little hungry but do not feel like going outside!
Japanese comic books for borrowing
Over 150 mangas (Japanese comic books) and magazines available!
You can take them in your room or read them in the lobby lounge...
Bicycles for borrowing
For going to buy necessary items or exploring the neighborhood!
We have two bicycles that you’re welcome to borrow for free whenever you feel like.
|Other information||Lobby lounge fixtures: microwave / toaster / hot water thermos / coffee sticks / tea / green tea sticks / ice / body sponges / cotton swabs / shower caps|
|Laundromat: 3 min. on foot from the hotel|
|Convenience store: 2 min. on foot from the hotel|
|Drink vending machine: Outside the hotel entrance|